- The shipping of all Vegepod products are within the United Kingdom ONLY. No international shipping options are currently available.
- We only ship to valid street addresses.
- We do not ship Vegepod consignments to PO BOX numbers.
- We may be unable to provide home delivery in the agreed timeframes for orders outside of major metropolitan cities, due to limited availability of courier services in such regions. Most regional areas will therefore require us to first confirm delivery arrangements available to you.
- Once we receive payment and it is cleared by our bank, all orders are generally processed & shipped between 2 – 4 working days.
- Our chosen shipping method for all vegepod orders is dependant upon area and may vary according to delivery address.
- Shipping prices remain fixed as pursuant to amounts shown in shopping cart and on order for all major cities within the UK.
- Our ONLINE shipping calculator (shopping cart) will notify customers of the costs of shipping the goods to the postcode they enter – however deliveries to regional areas may vary in cost and estimated delivery times.
- We have the right to change and use alternate transport providers at our discretion.
- The vegepod and canopy are packaged in a heavy duty cardboard carton with carry handles and appropriate warnings regarding the weight and lifting requirements.
- Once the order has been loaded onto the truck, delivery time from our warehouse to your door is between 2-14 working days depending on the location in UK it is being shipped to.
- If limited stock has meant your order will be delayed and therefore put on back-order, we will notify affected customers with an estimated ETA. A full refund is available at any time in this circumstance.
You can rest assured that we do everything we can to ensure that your order is delivered on time. However, occasionally some delays from our transport providers will occur that would absolutely be out of our control. In such circumstances, Vegepod will not be liable for any delays, expenses or damages incurred, including issues relating to limited stock availability.
- Your order will be delivered during normal working days between 8:00am and 6:00pm. To ensure a safe and prompt delivery, we recommend you have your order delivered to the address that you plan to assemble the vegepod.
- The driver delivering your consignment will leave the delivery at your front door or another suitable location at your property. If they are unable to gain entry to your property they will leave a re-delivery card that requires you the customer to contact the courier company to arrange another time.
- It is important to specify somewhere the courier can leave the delivery if you are not home.
- If the driver is unable to deliver on their first delivery attempt, a one off
£15 re-delivery fee (re-delivery of consignment for second attempt) is billed to vegepod. We therefore appreciate your effort to instruct us on a suitable delivery location.
- An order can be cancelled by the customer for a full refund ONLY PRIOR to delivery confirmation email being sent.
- The invoiced value of any product are therefore NON REFUNDABLE to the customer once “delivery is initiated”.
- ALL Refunds will be made via the direct deposit method.
No refund or returns will be made for any product order that is incorrect due to error by the customer.
Vegepod reserves the right to change our shipping, delivery, returns and error policies at any time. Please check these shipping, delivery & returns policies regularly, to stay up to date with any changes that may occur.